Sourced from some of our favorite vineyards near Osoyoos, this Cabernet Franc and Merlot blend is one of our “go-to” reds. Easy drinking tannins frame the rich berry and cocoa notes on the palate.
A rich, but medium bodied red wine that is made to drink immediately and over the next 5 years. Look for notes of black cherry, blackberry, and plum with hints of wild sage, earth notes, and a spicy finish.
- Red meat, duck, goose, fresh game
- Fresh goat cheese, mozzarella, mascarpone
- Fresh, red-fleshed fruits
- Fresh herbs & dried herbs
- Black olives, olive oil, red onions
- Pink peppercorns, Szechuan pepper, paprika