These grapes are grown in Inkameep Vineyard’s famed 'U2 block'. Originally planted in 1968, this vineyard has consistently produced the finest Cabernet Sauvignon in British Columbia. This wine straddles both old and new world in style. It shows off opulent fruit while framed by properly ripe tannins and acidity. Give it at least 2 years in the cellar with a potential of 10+ years.
- Red meat, duck, goose, fresh game
- Fresh goat cheese, mozzarella, mascarpone
- Fresh, red-fleshed fruits
- Fresh herbs & dried herbs
- Black olives, olive oil, red onions
- Pink peppercorns, Szechuan pepper, paprika